Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fathers

Let's talk about dad. Dad's are so great. I am so thankful for my dad, I miss his home cooking and his famous BBQ sauce. I love it when he takes me for drives through the back roads just talking about life and grabbing a shake along the way. I am so grateful for a dad that taught me wrong from right and to stick up for the little man! I am also grateful for a Heavenly Father who I know loves me very much. As children of God, we are lucky to have two amazing Fathers in our life. Our earthly father and our Heavenly Father. Both love us unconditionally and both will always be their for us no matter what. Sometimes I find it hard to comprehend how much my Father in Heaven loves me. But I do know that he is always their for me no matter what. Whenever we are down and feel alone, all we have to do is go to him in prayer and he will comfort us. As long as we surround ourselves with things that will keep the spiritual side of us fed. We will always be able to feel our Father's presence when he is around. That's not to say that we can't feel his presence if we are not keeping our spiritual side fed. I just know that as we surround ourselves with the scriptures, church, and pray continually to our Father in Heaven. We will develop that relationship with Him that we will be able to feel his love in our life all day, everyday. When reflecting on your dad's on this special father's day, do not forget to thank your Heavenly Father as well. I am thankful for my Father in Heaven to guide me and give me direction on where to go in this life. I am also grateful that he sent me to such and amazing earthly father who is always their for me and is always around to dry my tears. I love my dad and my Heavenly Father. Happy Father's Day! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment